31.8.05

laryngitis

now, now when i want to sing, when i want nothing more than to open my mouth and wail, i've got what i think is laryngitis. yes, i'll go to the doctor later on and get an official word. but whatever it is, it sucks rocks! and i'm doing all i can to make it go away. warm lemon water. gargling with a warm salt water solution, not too much talking, not too much laughing (man!), plenty of rest (why?!), and all that other good stuff. and hopefully the good doctor will give me meds to make it disappear sooner. please give me meds!

okay, enough whining, yes?

i need to make a press kit or some sort of info sheet for my ministry.

off to divide and conquer. say a prayer please...

1 comment:

Karla Lawrence said...

Mikki!
I'm sorry you're sick :( Losing one's voice does indeed "suck rocks" and I hope you feel better soon!